Hello, I am your school nurse, Karen Graf, Registered Nurse (RN) at Pioneer school. I am at the school the first and third Tuesday of each month. A student’s health is directly related to his or her ability to learn. Children with unmet health needs have a difficult time engaging in the educational process. The school nurse supports student success by providing health care through assessment, intervention, and follow-up for all children within the school setting. The school nurse addresses the physical, mental, emotional, and social health needs of students and supports their achievement in the learning process.
Besides the benefits of having a nurse at the school, I will provide important health information by way of the school newsletter and news pieces on this website throughout the year.
Stay healthy, be happy and always be ready to learn!
Regular School Day
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8:10- AM – 3:30 PM
- Wednesday & Friday 8:10 AM – 2:30 PM
- AM Recess K – 2nd 10:00 am to 10:15 am
- Lunch K-2: 11:45 am – 12:15 pm
- Recess 12:15 pm – 12:45 pm
- PM Recess K-3: 2:00 pm – 2:15 pm
- Early out Friday 8:15 am to 2:20 pm