The Panther PTA meet each month via Zoom. Meeting dates are posted to the school’s monthly calendar. Zoom allows you to interact with the group via the internet and/or phone teleconference. If you would like to participate via Zoom Meeting, please email a request to Mrs. Schnitzmeier. A text with the Zoom link will also be sent out prior to each meeting.
Our Panther PTA sponsors a plethora of events and items every year! From field trips to classroom supplies, we work hard to ensure our students and staff have a multitude of opportunities to learn and grow. In addition, we provide a hot lunch on the first and third Wednesday of each month and pizza every Friday for a $1.00 a slice!
We invite you to visit the Montana PTA and the National PTA websites for more information about PTA. Sites will open in a new window.
Interested in joining our team?!? Below you will find a PTA Membership form. Sign and submit your form to the school office and we’ll contact you!
PTA Forms & Contact
- Download the PTA Membership Form here
- Hot Lunch and Pizza Punch Card Form
- PTA Reimbursement Form
- Email the Pioneer PTA
- Contact Pioneer School for additional questions
Your Pioneer PTA Leadership for 2019-2020 School Year
- President: Trevor Krieger
- Vice President: Alyssa Krieger
- Secretary: Vacant
- Treasurer: Melissa Schnitzmeier
The PTA sponsors events throughout the year such as these examples below:
- Refreshments at Open House
- Bought Treasure Box items for classrooms, House Prizes
- K-1 Pumpkin Patch trip
- Fall Festival
- Santa Secret Shop
- Refreshments at the Christmas Program
- Annual Pancake Breakfast
- Earth Birthday Projects (buy bugs for classrooms to observe)
- Science Fair prizes
- Purchased technology support hours for the school
- Alberta Bair Field trips for all classes
- Chili Cook-Off
- Provide all items for the Accelerated Reader Store
- AR Prizes for the end of the year awards
- Teacher Appreciation Week gifts
- And many more!