The Red Ribbon Campaign focuses on education for children and their parents, to help today’s kids stay away from illegal drugs and alcohol.
Learn More at The Red Ribbon Website
Taking the Pledge for our Kids involves:
- As parents and citizens, we will talk to our children and the children in our lives about the dangers of drug abuse.
- We will set clear rules for our children about not using drugs.
- We will set a good example for our children by not using illegal drugs or medicine without a prescription.
- We will monitor our children’s behavior and enforce appropriate consequences, so that our rules are respected.
- We will encourage family and friends to follow the same guidelines to keep children safe from substance abuse.