The Pioneer School PTA meets on the first Thursday of each month at the school at 6pm. If you are unable to make the meeting in person, you may join the meeting via Zoom Meetings. Zoom Meetings allows you to interact with the group via the internet and/or phone teleconference. If you would like to participate via Zoom Meeting, please email a request to email@example.com.
The PTA sponsors many events that benefit the students of the school and the community. We provide special hot lunches on the first and third Wednesday of the month and pizza on Fridays for a small fee.
The PTA was proud to sponsor these events last year!
- Refreshments at our September Open House
- Bought Treasure Box items for classrooms
- Pumpkin Patch trip
- Barnes & Noble Halloween fundraiser
- Santa Secret Shop
- Refreshments at the Christmas Program
- Pancake Breakfast
- Barnes & Noble Valentine’s fundraiser (with a NOOK color)
- Earth Birthday Projects (buy bugs for classrooms to observe)
- Reef Fun Raiser
- Science Fair Dessert Social
- Purchased technology support hours for the school
- Alberta Bair Field trips for all classes
- Chili Cook-Off
- Provide all prizes for twice yearly Accelerated Reader Store
- AR and RAK prizes for end of the year awards
- Teacher Appreciation Week surprises
- Box Social – Talent Show
- And many more!
2015-2017 PTA Board Members:
- Co-Presidents: Kevin and SKelly Adkins
- Vice-President: Joelle Maddox
- Secretary: Darcy Ostermiller
- Treasurer: Tanya Bellensky
Email the Pioneer PTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.