Things usually go very well on the buses, but a little reminder of basic “good practices” on our buses never hurts and our school will continue to receive new students who have not used a school bus before.
Basic Safety tips to remember
- Untied shoes are a real danger, so keep them tied tight
- Please don’t jump in the seats
- Let’s keep the walkway aisle clear when the bus is moving
Did you know? School buses:
- are designed to be safer than passenger vehicles in avoiding crashes and preventing injury
- are the safest mode of transportation for getting children back and forth to school.
- keep an annual estimated 17.3 million cars off roads surrounding schools each morning
Our buses are used for daily school transportation as well as field trips, and safety is our priority
—Mr. Brooks and Mr. Stevens