PIONEER SCHOOL DISTRICT #41
REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, JANUARY 08, 2018
Regular meeting will start at 6:00 pm.
Pioneer School Main Building – Classroom #105
Any person present who wished to address the board or raise any question about public school district matters or governing policies may do so under public participation. No discussion of personnel or individual students is permitted at this time. A limit of three minutes is placed on each speaker. Persons who want more time may make arrangements to be placed on a future agenda. The public is also reminded that they may provide input on all motions being considered by the board at this meeting.
- Call to Order
- Minute Approval;
- Public Comment
- Administrator Report: Melissa Schnitzmeier
- OLD BUSINESS:
- Secretary/Clerk position
- Update on Breach of Contract Complaint Procedure
- Bus/Bus Driver
- Administrator Evaluation
III. NEW BUSINESS
- Out of District Student Application
- Cistern monitor upgrade
- Disposal of old smart boards
- Status and Action Regarding Superintendent Certification
- Possible Policy Change for Approving Out of District Students
- Options available for payment of mentorship fees.
- Principal/Administrator Duties
- FINANCIAL REPORT
- November/December Financial Report:
- TRUSTEE CONCERNS:
- Other Concern
Send agenda to Pat & Melissa for website & facebook!!