Hello! My name is Jerica Schatz and I am the 4th – 6th Homeroom teacher at Pioneer School. This will be my first year at Pioneer and I am thrilled to be a part of such a fun, caring community. Since I’ve been given the wonderful opportunity of working with your children, I will do my best.
I’m so excited for this school year and all the things our class will learn together!
—Mrs. Jerica Schatz
Regular School Day
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8:10- AM – 3:30 PM
- Wednesday & Friday 8:10 AM – 2:30 PM
- AM Recess K – 2nd 10:00 am to 10:15 am
- Lunch K-2: 11:45 am – 12:15 pm
- Recess 12:15 pm – 12:45 pm
- PM Recess K-3: 2:00 pm – 2:15 pm
- Early out Friday 8:15 am to 2:20 pm
Library & PE Days
Please help your child remember their books on library days and to wear proper shoes and clothing on PE days. PE is held 2 days per week for 30 minutes. Below is a schedule for Library and PE.
Please help your child remember their books!
4th & 5th Grades
2nd & 3rd Grade
Please help your child wear proper shoes and clothing on PE days!
6th & 2nd/3rd Grades
1rst & 4th/5th
Kindergarten & 6th Grade
4th/5th & 2nd/3rd Grade
Grade 4 – 6 School Supplies
- 4 two-pocket folders
- 4 100-page spiral notebooks (wide ruled)
- 2 packages loose-leaf notebook paper (wide ruled)
- #2 pencils
- 1 highlighter
- 1 pair scissors
- 1 dry erase marker (expo work best)
- 2 glue sticks
- 1 bottle Elmer’s glue
- 1 box colored pencils
- 4 book covers (extra large)
- 1 pair of headphones/ear buds
- 2 boxes of Kleenex
- 2 colored correcting pens