My name is Dylan McDermott, and I am beyond thrilled to be joining the Pioneer community and working with all your wonderful students.
I’m looking forward to getting to know all of you. If you have any questions for me please never hesitate to email or give me a call.
Regular School Day
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8:10- AM – 3:30 PM
- Wednesday & Friday 8:10 AM – 2:30 PM
- AM Recess K – 2nd 10:00 am to 10:15 am
- Lunch K-2: 11:45 am – 12:15 pm
- Recess 12:15 pm – 12:45 pm
- PM Recess K-3: 2:00 pm – 2:15 pm
- Early out Friday 8:15 am to 2:20 pm
Library & PE Days
Please help your child remember their books on library days and to wear proper shoes and clothing on PE days. PE is held 2 days per week for 30 minutes. Below is a schedule for Library and PE.
Please help your child remember their books!
4th & 5th Grades
2nd & 3rd Grade
Please help your child wear proper shoes and clothing on PE days!
6th & 2nd/3rd Grades
1rst & 4th/5th
Kindergarten & 6th Grade
4th/5th & 2nd/3rd Grade
Grade 2 & 3 School Supplies
- 1 Backpack – Large enough for 10 x 12 folders
- 1 Pencil box
- 3 Pocket folders
- 2 Spiral notebooks – wide ruled
- 1 Composition book
- 6 packages #2 pencils (2 in Aug, 2 in Nov, 2 in Feb)
No need to label – they’ll go in a community box
- 1 Box of colored pencils
- 1 Box crayons (24 pack) (not twistables)
- 1 Pair scissors (Fiskars are great)
- 6 Large glue sticks (2 in Aug., 2 in Nov, 2 in Feb)
- 1 Package of 3 x 5 index cards
- 2 Large boxes facial tissue
- 1 Package (8 count) markers (washable)
- 1 Pan of 7 or 8 color water colors (Crayola are best)
- 1 Four-pack of White Board markers (colors are okay!)
- 2 Bottles of liquid glue (4 oz or smaller)
- 1 Pencil bag that fits into a 3 ring binder
- 1 One inch 3 ring binder
- 1 Ruler with inches and centimeters
- 1 Set of headphones (no earbuds)
- 1 Paint Shirt
Note: No large pencil boxes, Trapper Keepers, etc, as they will not fit in our desks. Supplies may need to be refilled during the year.
Snacks are served from a community supply. Please bring in 1 large boxes/bags of a non-sugary snack. Examples: Cheerios, Teddy Grahams, Animal Crackers, Cheezits, Goldfish, Fruit Snacks, Pretzels, or Raisins. Also, carrots or cut up apples are a great snack. You will be asked to help replenish this supply throughout the year.