Hello! My name is Alisa Rau and I am the new 1st grade teacher at Pioneer School, starting this fall for the 1017-2018 school year.
Regular School Day
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8:10- AM – 3:30 PM
- Wednesday & Friday 8:10 AM – 2:30 PM
- AM Recess K – 2nd 10:00 am to 10:15 am
- Lunch K-2: 11:45 am – 12:15 pm
- Recess 12:15 pm – 12:45 pm
- PM Recess K-3: 2:00 pm – 2:15 pm
- Early out Friday 8:15 am to 2:20 pm
Library & PE Days
Please help your child remember their books on library days and to wear proper shoes and clothing on PE days. PE is held 2 days per week for 30 minutes. Below is a schedule for Library and PE.
Please help your child remember their books!
4th & 5th Grades
2nd & 3rd Grade
Please help your child wear proper shoes and clothing on PE days!
6th & 2nd/3rd Grades
1rst & 4th/5th
Kindergarten & 6th Grade
4th/5th & 2nd/3rd Grade
Grade 1 School Supplies
- 1 Backpack – Large enough for 10 x 12 folders
- 1 Pencil box – cigar box size, please!
- 2 Pocket folders
- 2 Spiral Notebook – wide ruled
- 1 Handheld pencil/crayon sharpener
- 3 Packages #2 pencils (2 in Aug, 2 in Nov, 2 in Feb)
No need to label – they’ll go in a community box
- 1 Box of colored pencils
- 2 Boxes crayons (24 pack) (not twistables)
- 1 Pair scissors (Fiskars are great)
- 4 Large glue sticks
- 2 Large boxes facial tissue
- 1 Package (8 count) markers (washable)
- 1 Pan of 7 or 8 color water colors (Crayola are best)
- 1 Four-pack of White Board markers (colors are okay!)
- 1 pack of erasers
- 1 Bottle of liquid glue (4 oz or smaller)
- 1 1 inch 3 ring binder
- 1 12 oz bottle of hand sanitizer
Note: No large pencil boxes, Trapper Keepers, etc, as they will not fit in our desks.
Supplies may need to be refilled during the year.
Snacks are served from a community supply. Please bring in 1 large boxes/bags of a non-sugary snack. Examples: Cheerios, Teddy Grahams, Animal Crackers, Cheezits, Goldfish, Fruit Snacks, Pretzels, or Raisins. Also, carrots or cut up apples are a great snack. You will be asked to help replenish this supply throughout the year. Thank you!!