The Pioneer School PTA meets on the first Thursday of each month at the school at 6pm. If you are unable to make the meeting in person, you may join the meeting via Zoom Meetings. Zoom Meetings allows you to interact with the group via the internet and/or phone teleconference. If you would like to participate via Zoom Meeting, please email a request to email@example.com.
The PTA sponsors many events that benefit the students of the school and the community. We provide special hot lunches on the first and third Wednesday of the month and pizza on Fridays for a small fee.
PTA Membership & Coupon Books
You can buy your PTA membership at this time, for just $6.00. We will be doing some great fundraisers this year. Meetings will be the 1st Thursday of each Month at 6 pm.
Coupon Books go on sale Friday, September 2nd. Contact and member of the PTA team for them.
PTA Forms & Contact
- Download the PTA Membership Form here
- Hot Lunch and Pizza Punch Card Form
- PTA Reimbursement Form
- Email the Pioneer PTA
- Contact Pioneer School for additional questions
Your Pioneer PTA Leadership for 2017-2018
- President: Jody Goddard
- Vice President: Paula Tokarski
- Secretary: Lindi Anderson
- Treasurer: Krystle Henry
The PTA sponsors events throughout the year such as these examples below:
- Refreshments at our Open Houses
- Bought Treasure Box items for classrooms
- Pumpkin Patch trip
- Halloween fundraiser
- Santa Secret Shop
- Refreshments at the Christmas Program
- Pancake Breakfasts
- Valentine’s fundraiser (with a NOOK color)
- Earth Birthday Projects (buy bugs for classrooms to observe)
- Reef Fun Raiser
- Science Fair Dessert Social
- Purchased technology support hours for the school
- Alberta Bair Field trips for all classes
- Chili Cook-Off
- Provide all prizes for twice yearly Accelerated Reader Store
- AR and RAK prizes for end of the year awards
- Teacher Appreciation Week surprises
- Box Social – Talent Show
- And many more!