The Panther PTA meet each month at 6:00 pm in room 102. Meeting dates are posted to the school’s monthly calendar. If you are unable to make the meeting in person, you may join the meeting via Zoom! Zoom allows you to interact with the group via the internet and/or phone teleconference. If you would like to participate via Zoom Meeting, please email a request to Mrs. Schnitzmeier.
Our Panther PTA sponsors a plethora of events and items every year! From field trips to classroom supplies, we work hard to ensure our students and staff have a multitude of opportunities to learn and grow. In addition, we provide a hot lunch on the first and third Wednesday of each month and pizza every Friday for a $1.00 a slice!
Interested in joining our team?!? Below you will find a PTA Membership form. Sign and submit your form to the school office and we’ll contact you!
PTA Forms & Contact
- Download the PTA Membership Form here
- Hot Lunch and Pizza Punch Card Form
- PTA Reimbursement Form
- Email the Pioneer PTA
- Contact Pioneer School for additional questions
Your Pioneer PTA Leadership for 2019-2020 School Year
- President: Jake Wyman
- Vice President: Meghan Wyman
- Secretary: Lindi Anderson
- Treasurer: Erin Keith
The PTA sponsors events throughout the year such as these examples below:
- Refreshments at Open House
- Bought Treasure Box items for classrooms, House Prizes
- K-1 Pumpkin Patch trip
- Fall Festival
- Santa Secret Shop
- Refreshments at the Christmas Program
- Annual Pancake Breakfast
- Earth Birthday Projects (buy bugs for classrooms to observe)
- Science Fair prizes
- Purchased technology support hours for the school
- Alberta Bair Field trips for all classes
- Chili Cook-Off
- Provide all items for the Accelerated Reader Store
- AR Prizes for the end of the year awards
- Teacher Appreciation Week gifts
- And many more!