Principal’s Vision Plan
“My vision: To deliver the highest quality education in the most positive and passionate environment.”
—Melissa Schnitzmeier, Pioneer Elementary Principal
Strategic Long-Term Goals
As a Team We’re Working Towards…
- Maximizing every child’s learning.Enhancing parent and community engagement.
- All stakeholders must hold themselves accountable for making our school the very best school.
- Maintaining effective, efficient and innovative support systems.
- Managing fiscal resources effectively and efficiently.
If It’s for the Students
I Will …
- Provide professional learning aimed at improving student achievement.
- Provide high quality data that links student achievement to school and classroom practices, and assist teachers on how to use data effectively.
- Support teachers in their professional development needs.
- Instill a belief that each and every child is capable of high levels of learning.
Professional Development Model
- Interact with the staff personally to learn more about their professional learning needs
- Provide Support and Trust
Staff Focused on Student Success
- Lead the way for teachers to work with a common purpose
- Every teacher can identify the vision of the school, as well as, identify their role in making the vision a reality
Opportunities for Teachers to Learn
- Involve teachers in the learning and allow teachers to share their learning with others
- Teachers are part of the decisions and implementation of professional development
School culture and climate are important to the overall success of the school. My culture of the campus is defined as…
- Establish ongoing, clear, and consistent communication with all staff, students, parents and community members.
- Promote our school, our teachers and our students by sharing our successes.
- Build a strong and united campus team, in which, we focus our efforts on creating a culture of academic excellence.
2017 – 2018 Focus Items
We Will …
- Begin meeting regularly to collaborate, reflect, and strategically plan our instruction using data to drive our decisions.
- Understand that with new initiatives come mistakes and THAT’S OKAY!
- Together we will tackle each challenge and LEARN as we continue to make Pioneer a better place to be each and every day.
- Build teams based on every member’s strengths so that we might foster the best and most effective use of collaboration time.
- Continue to improve our MBI program, while looking to RTI to enhance our instructional interventions and supports.
NEWEST OPPORTUNITIES TO LEARN…
- Departmentalized Classrooms
- RTI & Using our Data to Drive our Instruction
- Implementation of Teams
- Data Team